Summer ending



Summer is almost over, and I know this because there are 15° outside my window (and we're only in October!!!).
I miss it already...

For this reason I decided to publish my (unfortunately) last summer look, which I was not able to post before. It's a casual look: I matched my fluo bracelet (by MY LIFE) and my fluo bag (by PIECES). 
What do you think? Too colorful?
Missing summer soooo much!


L'estate è ormai finita, e a dirmelo sono i 15° che stanno fuori dalla mia finestra (e siamo solo ad Ottobre!!!).
Sento già la sua mancanza...
Proprio per questo, presa dalla malinconia, ho pensato di pubblicare un ultimo look estivo, che non ero riuscita a postare prima. E' un look sportivo, al quale ho pensato di abbinare il giallo fluo del mio bracciale MY LIFE e della borsa PIECES. Per rendere un pò meno casual il mio abbigliamento, ho scelto una giacchina a pois.
Che ne pensate? Troppo colorato?








WEARING:


T-shirt by HARD ROCK - Shorts by AMISU (bought from NEW YORKER) - Jacket by H&M - Shoes by CONVERSE - Bag by PIECES - Bracelet by MY LIFE - Square ring by CUTLEST BUNNY 

This entry was posted on 12 ottobre 2013 and is filed under ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply